Pretzel M&M Hugs!!!
- 70 square pretzels (do NOT use butter snaps)
- 70 Hershey's Hugs chocolates (from nearly 1 full 12 oz package), unwrapped
- 70 Milk Chocolate M&M's, I used the red and green Christmas package
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper. Align pretzels on cookie sheet in a single layer then top each pretzel with one Hershey's Hug chocolate. Bake in preheated oven for 4 - 5 minutes, until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but NOT melting, the chocolates should still hold their shape).
- Remove from oven and carefully place one M&M in the center of each soft Hug and press down on M&M to spread the chocolate. Place in refrigerator and allow to rest until chocolate has set, about 5 minutes. Store in an airtight container.